I've been tagged by Olive Street Studio http://olivestreetstudio.blogspot.com/. Perfect timing because I've been in a blogging slump. So here we go.
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Folding my laundry later today. (Sick I know)
2. Drinking a nice hot cup of black coffee
3. Playing Blockus with the husband and kicking his ass for the 100th time in a row. I'm not a graceful winner.
4. Making out with the hubby after creaming him at Blockus.
5. Finding a job I like.
6. getting some pickle for my jewelry so I don't have to spend 20 min polishing one stack ring.
7. Laying out and enjoying the breeze. It's breezy today.
8. Cuddling with the boys while reading James and the Giant Peach.
8 things I did yesterday.
1. Started my period.
2. Made cookies, and ate way too many of them. (See #1.)
3. Took the boys to the park with what was left of the cookies.
4. Started reading Big Sur at the park.
5. Came home and listened to the boys laugh at Shrek 3.
6. Started making some stack rings.
7. Got a real nasty headache.
8. Watched A Lion in Winter.
8 things I wish I could do.
1. The splits.
2. Buy some materials for jewelry.
3. Buy a sewing machine.
4. Travel. In particular, I'd like to see the ocean. Never have.
5. Run for miles! instead of 1/2 a mile.
6. Pull ups.
7. Move my round belly to my flat ass.
8. not feel sad looking at this list.
8 shows I watch.
1. 30 Rock
2. Ghost Hunters (I want to believe, but I don't)
3. The Office
4. Breaking Bad (When I can sit through it without feeling anxious)
5. Young and the Restless. (My hubbys fault. He's been watching it since he was 5 with his mom.)
6. No limits with Anthony Bourdain. (I'd like to travel somewhere exotic and eat something gross. If I could eat my Grandmas thick sliced smoked bologna, I can eat anything. Seriously. She sliced it so that it was like an inch on one side and a 1/8 of an inch on the other. Then topped it off with smoked Cheddar and mayo. I tasted it for like a week.)
7. I occasionally get sucked in to Half Ton _____. Until my husband brings me to my senses.
8. Nova. It should be higher on the list but it's not.
8 people I'm tagging....
1. Blog Goggles
2. Lova Revolutionary
3. Sylvias insight
4. My Dear Darling
5. LB acssesories
6. Jude McConkey
8. Vinyl Rocks My World