Monday, October 25, 2010

Hard Way

I'm almost done with my General Education Associates! I went to my academic advisor today to try and figure out next semesters classes and found out I only need eleven more credits... That's like four classes. I am so excited! As soon as I have that in the bag it's bye bye community college, hello University of New Mexico, and the real work begins as I work toward a Doctorate in Psychology. It feels amazing to have a direction, something to work towards, something that will be rewarding to my family and myself and help others. This time last year I was working a job that made me miserable. I hadn't a clue what I wanted to be when I grow up. Well, I guess I can thank my miserable job for helping make a life changing decision. I'm not doing this the easy way, but hey! If it's not the hard way, it's not my way!


Please Remember to join in the fun and enter my giveaway

2 comments:

  1. i'm so proud of you kat! I'm also pretty excited that we are both going to be at UNM at the same time...we can meet up in between classes and have lunch at the sub together! haha

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! U Da BOMB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute ring! And I like the nail color, too!

    ReplyDelete