Thursday, February 19, 2009

Car Trouble

I've needed a new car battery for about a month now. My goal is to make it to March before I get one. Guess what wouldn't start this morning??? This month has not been a good month money wise. My husbands hours got cut drastically, and I had to decide between keeping the lights on or getting a jump once a week. I went with the jump. Hopefully the battery will last two more weeks on this cycle. Seriously, my mortgage is already late, but it's just going to have to wait until the 26th of this month, and there are only 28 days in Feb!!! April will be our savior. My mortgage goes down $150.00 and I get three pay checks that month. I'll be able to finally put us back on the "on time" Track again. Just one more month of making it by the skin of my teeth, and I'll be back to making it by the skin of my seat! That's my life right now. One prob to the next. It's always something.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your car...

    I tagged you for a meme, if you feel up for it..
    :)

    Sylvia C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your car troubles. I do agree that it is always something. We had similar - regular svc check was already 3k miles over the normal svc check. I knew it had to go in tho. What i wasn't expecting was the needed replacement of radiator hoses to the tune of $380. I almost cried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would've wanted to cry too! We just gotta push through! My mom told me she always looked on hard times as an adventure. I just get anxious. I must take after my father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we were trying to conceive and not having success and money troubles at teh same time, my husband would say "Five years from now we'll look back on this time and laugh"...

    So since you 'tagged' me, does that mean I fillout the survey? I'll give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete