Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My seven year old Chad took his first shower the other day. He loved it so much that he made me wake him up early so that he could take another shower before school. Then he asked for hair gel. As a joke my husband camehome from work with a can of tag body spray for him. He told me it took him like five tries to find on that wouldn't make him smell like a little gigolo. The other day I joked that Chad smelled good like a little gigolo. Mike told me not to say that. "Would you call your daughter a whore?" So I get it. I should probably not have called my son a gigolo, but Mike should not have made that particular point in front of our son, because then he looked at me and said, "I'm not a whore!" Then he giggled. Now he walks around the house telling everyone he's a jello. (He can't remember the correct pronunciation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment