Step 1: Respond and Rework. Answer the questions on your own blog. Replace one question that you don't like with a question of your own invention.Step 2: Tag other un-tagged people
1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up.
b.a dusty total gym
c.a drawing of Stimpy by my 7 year old
d.Toy dinosaur. I believe it's an allosaurus.
2. What's your favorite word? (My Question)
I got all my faves off a blender when I was 7.
Whip, Frappe, liquefy.
3. What are you wearing now?
It isn't pretty. An old pair of navy blue sweat pants and a grey baby tee.
4. What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?READ??
The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
I can't stop thinking about it!
5. Who was the last person you hugged?
My boy's goodnight.
6. What's you current obsession/addiction?
7. What was the last thing you said aloud?
I just asked myself "What waaaas the last thing I said out loud?"
8. What was the last thing you bought?
Postage. How boring.
9. What are you listening to right now?My husband flip through channels.
10. What is your favorite type of bath product?
Anything that makes me smell like a stripper. Strippers make it a point to smell delicious at all times. Don't ask me how I know, and no I am not and never have been a stripper.
11. What is your most challenging goal right now?
Paying my mortgage
12. Say something to the person who tagged you.
Hi Sylvia! Have fun kissing those little baby cheeks!
13. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere in the English countryside. Or on and Island where the water is turquoise blue and beautiful. I can't decide.
14. Favorite vacation spot?
I don't vacation. I did go to Savannah GA once. Very pretty.
15. Favorite children's book?
OOOH I LOVE SO MANY!
In the Night Kitchen by Maurice Sendak
The Secret Science Project that Almost Ate the School by Judy Sierra
Corduroy by Don Freeman
16. What is your most favorite Candy Bar of all time?
No contest, Three Musketeers!
17. What was the first tape or CD that you bought for yourself?Tape?
I'm not sure. I am sure it was embarrassing. But a few of my first tapes include
Samantha Fox single tape
Belinda Carlise single tape
Oh the Horror!
(I do still like Def Leppard. Hmmm. Sad.)
18. Describe your perfect day.
I get to spend the day with my husband and kids in the mountains looking for horny toads, picnicking and playing in a stream.
19. What's your favorite sweet treat? (Sylvia's Question!)
Oh man... Anything from Flying Star. They have the most amazing triple ginger cookies, eclairs, cake, fruit tarts, it goes on and on.
20. What would you do if you won the Lottery?
I would fulfill my husbands dream of doing nothing. I would also pay off all my loved ones houses and set up a special home for abused children so that they may receive counseling , care, and love so they can live the life they deserve and not the one they were forced into.
21 Aside from blogging, what is your favorite past time?
Playing with my boys, making out with my hubby, and creating jewelry.
22. If you were a fish what kind would you be and why?
A sting ray of some kind. I just think they look cool.
23. What is your most favorite movie of all time?
I don't know about all time, but I really like What Ever Happened to Baby Jane,
Lost in Translation, and Rushmore.
24. What is your favorite food to eat?
Old Town Pizzeria makes the most amazing turkey sub ever! I never thought I would feel this way about a sandwich.
Now, I am tagging:
My Dear Darling
This is a really long one so feel free to ignore the tag. I won't be hurt. this took me a long time.